Today is the last day of #Blogtober14 with Helene and Taylor and it has been AMAZING guys! What a fun activity! Though I didn’t post everyday, the topics that I did post on were creative and outside-the-box, so I can’t thank our lovely hosts enough!
Onto the reveal! So, you’ve seen my ideas for Halloween Costumes on any budget, and I’ve been leaving a bread crumb trail on Instagram for a few weeks now for my own costume. Here is a little summary of the items I picked up for my costume:
Any last guesses?
Let’s see if you got it right!
I’m going to be Ellen Griswold and my honey is going to be Clark Griswold from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation!!!
In finding this cute pic, I also stumbled upon a Drinking Game, perhaps tonight is the night to try this out!! Here are the rules from PopHangover!
The Drinking Game Rules:
1. Drink every time Ellen calls Clark “Sparky”
2. Drink whenever someone is wearing an ugly Christmas sweater
3. Drink whenever someone mentions Clark’s Christmas bonus or the swimming pool.
4. Drink any time Clark has an awkward moment.
5. Drink whenever Clark is wearing sports-themed clothing.
6. Drink any time someone refers to Rusty as “Rus.” Take two drinks if they have to yell it.
7. Drink whenever Clark endangers himself and/or others in the pursuit of the perfect Christmas.
8. Drink any time Clark has “crazy eyes.”
9. Drink every time an advent calendar is opened.
10. Drink any time the Griswold’s neighbors complain.
11. Drink any time someone or an animal messes with the Christmas tree.
12. Drink any time cousin Eddie says something weird.
13. Drink every time Aunt Bethany speaks or sings or just…appears…
I will be posting actual photos of us in full costume on Instagram, so follow along to see those!! We will also be with our good friend who is dressing up as Cousin Eddie!
Most important, I know you want to know what Roxy is dressing up as, so here it is!
What are you dressing up as?!