I could spend days walking around the drug store, so this list was really hard for me to narrow down to just 5. I think I managed to cover skincare and beauty, and included some of my favorites as recommendations. Enjoy!
1) Anything Biore makes, and any of the varieties of the Freeman Face Masks. My favorite masks so far has been the Mint & Lemon and the Chocolate Strawberry scent that I received in my Freeman goodie bag! They’re so inexpensive, and there are plenty of single use packets to choose from if you want to try before you buy! You can’t go wrong with Biore’s charcoal line and their pore strips are divine!
2) The Revlon Photoready line is my favorite for longer nighttime events, like weddings, when you won’t be able to touch up your makeup as frequently. Also, just like the name says, this makeup photographs really well, and is pretty flawless!
3) Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing spray is pretty much the only thing that got my hair stylishly through the summer! Since I cut it super short, I wasn’t able to do a ponytail for quite a while, so adding some of this sea salt texture spray really helped me to air dry and have a fun beachy look!
4) Drug Store Mascara, how I love thee, let me count the ways! Some of my favorites are by L’Oreal and Maybelline, but for the price, you can’t go wrong with trying out new drug store formulas whenever they come out!
5) I already went on and on about the awesomeness of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer, but I will stress it again, this is my favorite product from the drug store, and possibly ever!
What do you love to get at the drug store?!