You know what I love about living in New Jersey? There seems to be a convenient banking location in every town. I know that seems like a silly thing, but I hate paying ATM fees, and getting double charged by my bank. This brings me to my spotlight today: Boiling Springs Savings Bank and its Student Checking Account! I am so excited to be working with BSSBank on their “Gift for Garden State Grads” promotion, which runs through June 30, 2015.
Not only do I think that starting a bank account is imperative for a young adult, but I love a good incentive, and this promotion is amazing!
Here are the details! When a student age 14-23 visits his/her nearest branch and opens a Student Checking Account with $20.15 or more, he/she will receive a $20.15 interest bonus deposit from Boiling Springs Savings Bank in addition to the initial deposit.
Why should you choose Boiling Springs Savings Bank? Here are a few other benefits of banking with BSSB:
– No monthly fees
– Interest earned on all balances
– Free specialty checks or a discount on custom checks
– Free online banking
– Free online bill payment
– Free 24-hour telephone banking
– Minimum deposit to open account is $1.00
– Free transactions at Boiling Springs ATMs with Boiling Springs ATM card or Debit MasterCard
– Direct deposit
– Overdraft protection transfer service available
– At age 23, account will convert to a regular NOW account
– Boiling Springs Savings Bank will make an interest bonus deposit of $20.15 into all Student Checking Accounts opened with $20.15 or more during the promotion period.
**Disclosure- I was compensated to write this post. This in no way influenced my experience with the company- all opinions are my own. If you would like to read more about my Privacy Disclosure click here. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep SnapGinger snapping!